Reopening Employment Services
On March 9, 2022, the Ontario Government announced changes to COVID-19 health and workplace safety measures. As of Monday, March 21, 2022, two important changes will be in place:
- Masks will no longer be required when accessing Employment services.
- Completing the mandatory heath screening will no longer be required before visiting the Employment Access Centre.
Please contact us directly to book your appointment:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need an appointment?
We prefer that clients set up an appointment to visit us in person. However, if space allows, we will welcome walk-in traffic as well. If you are receiving assisted services, please contact to your employment consultant to schedule an appointment. If you are a new client, please contact the location that is closest to you.
What are your hours of operation?
Monday to Thursday: 8:30AM to 4:30PM, and Friday: 8:30AM to 4PM
Are computers available for use?
Yes. Computers are accessible. Clients will be asked to sanitize their computer station before and after they use it.
Do you have health and safety measures in place?
There are a variety of measures that are being put in place to keep both clients and staff safe:
- All staff and clients who enter the premises will be asked to use the hand sanitization station located at the entrance.
- All touchable surfaces are being disinfected regularly.
- Documents that clients need to print will be emailed to the reception desk and printed on behalf of the client. This helps minimize the number of people touching the printer and surrounding surfaces.
- Clients will be required to sanitize their computer station after they finish using it.
Do I have to wear a mask in the EAC offices?
As of March 20, 2022, masks are not required. Please feel free to wear a mask if you prefer.
Are workshops taking place?
Yes. Our workshops are being offered online. You can view our webinar schedule on our website.
I am not feeling well/not comfortable accessing service in person at this time. Can I still receive job search assistance virtually?
Yes, we will be continuing our virtual appointments and workshops for the foreseeable future.
Can I bring family members or friends with me to my appointment?
At this time, only clients who have a scheduled appointment are able to come into the centre. This means you can’t bring other people with you into the centre.