Career and Volunteer Opportunities
Make a positive impact in your community!
When you join our team, you don’t just get a job – you’ll embark on an exciting path of career development. At the Y, you will be part of a vibrant and diverse network of people whose shared vision is to change lives and make our communities home to the healthiest children, teens, adults and families.
The Y offers competitive wage and benefit packages including:
- Free Y membership.
- Discounted Y program fees (including health & fitness programs, child care and camps).
- Extended Maternity leave benefits to all our staff up to 6 more months after the year of leave.
- Development courses at no cost in several areas, as well as 100% coverage for renewal of professional designations.
- Up to 27 vacation days per year, including two float days and one birthday vacation for full-time, permanent staff.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Health and dental insurance for full-time, permanent employees.
- Short-term disability for all staff; long-term disability and life insurance for full-time, permanent employees.
- Workplace pension plan available for full-time, permanent employees
No matter what role you seek, you can make a valuable contribution and help transform the lives of others. Simply put, a career at the Y is a career with a purpose. If you’re the kind of person that puts people first, leads by example and shares our core values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and inclusiveness, we’d like to meet you.