As a Y member, you are part of one of Canada’s oldest charities, committed to building healthier communities.
Your Y membership not only gives you access to great variety of engaging programs; it also confirms that you are part of a thriving and caring community.
Learn more about managing your Y membership:
Set up & manage your online account
The Y’s online services portal allows you to register for programs and manage your account online.
- Register for Health, Fitness, and Aquatic programs.
- Register for holiday, PA Day, and summer camps.
- Update contact and payment information.
- Check for changes and updates to programs.
- View your receipts.
Once your account has been set up, you are ready to register for programs and camp online!
How to set up your account:
- If you are a new Y member, you should have received an email with online account information and a temporary password. If you did not receive this email, visit our online services portal and click "Register" to validate your account.
- If you are an existing Y member, visit our online services portal to reset your password. Please check your spam and junk folders if you do not receive the email within 10 minutes.
If you are not an existing Y member, but want to set up an online account, visit our online services portal and follow the instructions provided.
Questions and Support:
If you require assistance with your Y membership or online account, please contact email@example.com.
The YMCA-YWCA of the National Capital Region is a shared experience for everyone to enjoy. Each of us can make it better for all by being considerate to others. Y members, staff and volunteers pledge to treat one another with respect and dignity.
The Y reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership at its sole discretion for inappropriate behaviour, or failure to comply with the Etiquette Statement as outlined in our Membership Terms and Conditions (PDF).
To help you in achieving a pleasant and safe experience please be informed of the following expectations:
- Appropriate language and behaviour is expected at all times.
- In all physical activity areas, beverages must be contained in a sealed plastic container.
- Appropriate athletic footwear and exercise clothing is required when doing physical exercise.
- Please respect the scent free policy of the Y.
- Please be respectful when using a cell phone in Y facilities.
- No recording of any type (including photo, video, audio) while in any Y Health and Fitness facility or program without express permission from Y Management.
- Plates and dumbbells are to be returned to designated places or positions on racks.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the conditioning floor. Always disinfect equipment after use.
- Gym bags are not permitted on the floor. A small mesh bag can be used for personal fitness accessories.
- We all count on each other to share equipment, especially between sets.
- Exercises are to be performed in a controlled manner.
- Dropping of dumbbells and plates is not permitted.
Need more information?
Our Membership Service Centre staff can assist you with any questions you have about Y memberships. Please contact us at 343-804-0720, or via firstname.lastname@example.org.