Hospitality Career Catalyst Program
Helping You Prepare for the Hospitality Sector in Canada
The Hospitality Career Catalyst program provides supportive skills training to help you find employment and have a successful future working in the hospitality and tourism sector. There is no cost to participate.
- Support to earn industry-recognized certificates such as: Smart Serve, Food Safety, Service Excellence, WHMIS, and Emerit Workplace Essentials (WOE)
- Education and support to find employment opportunities within the Hospitality sector
- Effective job-search training
- Employer networking opportunities
Participants Must Be:
- Age 18+
- Currently unemployed or underemployed
- A resident of Ontario
- Available to participate on a full-time basis
- Seeking full-time employment upon completion
This Employment Ontario project is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.