Hospitality Career Catalyst Program
Helping You Prepare for the Hospitality Sector in Canada
The Hospitality Career Catalyst Program provides supportive hospitality and tourism skills training that helps you find employment and have a successful future working in Canadian hotels. There is no cost to participate.
- Support to earn industry-recognized certificates such as: Smart Serve, Food Safety, Service Excellence, WHMIS, and Emerit Workplace Essentials (WOE)
- Education and support to find employment opportunities within the Hospitality sector
- Effective job-search training
- Employer networking opportunities
Participants Must Be:
- Age 18+
- Currently unemployed or underemployed
- A resident of Ontario
- Available to participate on a full-time basis
- Seeking full-time employment upon completion
This Employment Ontario project is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.