Destination Employment Training Program
Helping You Prepare for the Hospitality Sector in Canada
The Destination Employment Project provides newcomers to Canada with the support, services, and hospitality skills training required to find employment and have a successful future working in Canadian hotels. There is no cost to participate.
- Support to earn industry-recognized certificates such as: Smart Serve, Food Safety, Service Excellence, WHMIS, and Emerit Workplace Essentials (WOE).
- Education and support to find employment or placement opportunities within the Hospitality sector.
- Effective job-search training.
- Opportunity to network with regional and local employers.
- Access to language training through duration of course and placement.
Participants Must Be:
- A permanent resident of Canada residing in Canada; or Protected Person and/or Convention Refugee with a valid work permit, residing in Canada.
- Committed to attend classes on a full-time basis for 5 weeks.
- Completed Language Assessment.