Newcomer Youth Leadership Development Program
Helping Newcomer Youth Engage in Their Community
Our Newcomer Youth Leadership Development (NYLD) program is designed to help newcomer youth engage in their community and build leadership and life skills. There is no cost to participate.
- Group workshops and activities.
- Participation and access to special community events.
- Access to health and fitness sessions.
- Opportunities to earn volunteer hours.
- Leadership skill development.
- Increased employment opportunities.
Participants Must Be:
- Newcomer youth ages 13Y-25Y.
- Permanent residents, convention refugees, or protected persons.