About Family Days
Gather the family and join us for a day of adventure at Camp Otonabee, located just ten minutes north of Kanata on 30 acres of field, forest and rugged Ottawa River shoreline. Pack a picnic, bring another family in your group (up to ten people), and enjoy 7 hours of activities at camp! Family Days include activities such as high ropes, water activities, low ropes, and cooperative games that are sure to challenge everyone in your group. Finish off your fall adventure with a cozy campfire - we’ll provide the marshmallows!
Family Days Fast Facts
- Family Days are for all ages and can include up to ten people per session.
- Program is available on most Saturdays and Sundays from September 12 - October 31, 2020.
- Sessions run from 9AM-4PM
- Be prepared for a full day of activities, for all weather, and with your own snacks and lunches packed.
- Cost per session: $250 + taxes.
For more information, please contact us directly. Phone: 613-832-1234, email: email@example.com