The Youth Gambling Awareness Program is a free service designed to help youth, and those who work with or influence youth, between the ages of 8 and 24 identify and deal with potentially addictive behaviours like gambling.
Working directly with you, your parents, your teachers, or other health professionals, we provide:
- Prevention and education programs to help reduce the potential harm associated with youth gambling, including curriculum support and risk assessments
- Community awareness sessions, including presentations to schools and youth organizations
- Information that will help you weigh the costs and benefits of gambling
- Decision-making and coping strategies that will help you remain a responsible member of the community
- Referral to gambling treatment services
For more information on the program, please visit the YMCA Youth Gambling Program website or contact us.