At the YMCA-YWCA Employment Access Centres, we offer employment and training programs to help you find a job or transition to a new career. With our Employment Ontario Employment Services, you’ll receive personalized help with your resume, learn job search tools and techniques, and review potential job matching opportunities. You can even explore subsidized placements or apprenticeship options.
Your job is out there, we’ll help you find it! Y staff are here to help you reach your goals; our services are open to all and there is no fee to participate.
Our services include:
- Personalized employment consultation to help identify your goals and guide you through your job search.
- Help building a resume and cover letter, and preparation for your job interviews.
- Information on training, apprenticeships, subsidized work placements, community supports and job postings.
- Free access to computers, photocopier, printer, fax, internet and Wi-Fi.
- Free workshops available to help you gain the skills you need to find your next job.
Job Search Resources:
From identifying opportunities to helping you write effective resumes and prepare for interviews, we’ve got everything you need to find the job that’s right for you. See our job search tools and tips.
|Get started now by calling, emailing or visiting us at one of our locations:
There is no fee for our services.
|Locations offering this program|
|Y Employment Access Centre - Isabella Street|
|Y Employment Access Centre - Merivale Road|