Reopening Your Y
We are getting excited to be fully opened once again, and have been hard at work to make sure we are ready to welcome you back safely. There is nothing more important than the safety and health of our staff, volunteers, members, and participants, so please know that we are following all regulations and guidelines from our government and public health officials to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
While we continue our preparations, call back and train staff, and get direction from Provincial and City health authorities, we also make reopening decisions based on our own principles:
- The safety of staff, volunteers, and participants is paramount.
- Everyone must adhere to or exceed local and provincial guidelines.
- We will open facilities carefully and at an appropriate pace.
- The financial viability of the Association will be assessed prior to reopening any site.
- Ensure clear, concise communications are consistently used and always align with our values and principles.
Learn more details about our reopening strategy and available programs and services: