Donations made annually of $1,000 or more qualify the donor, or donating couple, for membership in the Chair’s Round Table. This very special group of individuals, companies, organizations and foundations are recognized for their generous support through:
- A membership pin, engraved with the year.
- Chair’s Round Table Spring Fling – an event held in the spring each year at a private home, to provide an
exclusive opportunity for CRT members to socialize, and for the Y to pay tribute with an official ‘pinning’ at
- Holiday Reception – an event held late November/early December each year to show
appreciation for our most loyal donors.
- Recognition on the interactive donor wall located at the Taggart Family Y.
- An invitation to the Annual General Meeting every June, where the year’s achievements are acknowledged
and the future direction of the organization discussed.
CRT donors are recognized the calendar year after their donation; for example, a 2013 gift will be recognized in 2014.
Donations can be made to any campaign – annual, capital or Y Strong Kids – and through any payment method (including gifts-in-kind).
If you would like to be a part of this group, please contact Meighan Hartley at 613-237-1320 ext. 5155 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.