Once you have browsed through our Camp Guide (PDF) and chosen the right camp for your child, you are ready to complete the registration process. There are two options for registration:
1. The easiest and quickest way to register for camp is by registering online:
- Register Online!
Click here to see step by step instructions on how to register for camps online
2. You may also register in person or by email:
- Complete the Camp Registration Form.
- If you need help completing the registration form, please find step-by-step instructions in our How to fill out the Camp Registration Form guide.
- Email completed forms to Y Day Camps: firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver your completed forms in person to any of our Y Centres
Full payment is due at time of registration.
We're here to help! Please contact us at 613-832-1234 or email email@example.com.
Refunds and Transfers*
Requests for refunds must be made in writing – by email. The camp fee per session, less a deposit of 25%, will be refunded if requested with a minimum of two weeks’ notice. No refunds are offered after the applicable deadline.
Requests for transfers must be made in writing – by email. Deposits are non-transferable. All transfers must be completed at least two weeks prior to the session start date.
* There are no refunds for children who are asked to leave camp due to behavioral issues.
At the Y, we believe that every child should have the opportunity to experience camp. Thanks to the generous support of donors and various fundraising initiatives year-round, we are able to provide financial assistance for families who otherwise could not afford the experience for their children.
Click here to download a Financial Assistance Application Form.
For more information, please call your local Y (Neighbourhood Day Camps) or 613-832-1234 (Camp Otonabee).
Evelyne E. Laishley Campership Fund (Camp Otonabee only)
Through a generous legacy gift left by Evelyne E. Laishley (1913-2008), an annual camp sponsorship fund has been established to help underprivileged children and youth experience summer camp. Eligible participants can apply (through a sponsoring agency) for up to two weeks at the Y's Camp Otonabee. Please note that families who have accessed other Y camp sponsorship programs in the same season will not be eligible for additional support. This fund is offered in partnership with United Way/Centraide Ottawa.
To learn more, please call us at 613-832-1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.